Our Mission

Welcome to my blog where I chronicle my efforts in designing and building puppets and their worlds. My hope is that I will contribute to the art of puppetry as I use it to lift up the name of Jesus.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rhino Beetle Complete

Here she is ... Constable Richelle Rhino Beetle!!!


Aside from the accessories needed to complete her police officer persona she is complete. Honestly, she was a challenge and a lot of fun. Some aspects of this build were much more challenging that previous builds I have done.

Tomorrow I'm planning on shooting some video of Richelle and several other puppets from the Joshua Junebug menagerie. I'll be posting the results of that as soon as they're available. Until then here are some pictures of the complete Rhino beetle.


No comments: