Our Mission

Welcome to my blog where I chronicle my efforts in designing and building puppets and their worlds. My hope is that I will contribute to the art of puppetry as I use it to lift up the name of Jesus.

Monday, December 8, 2008

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been busy working on holiday related projects. Just to update regarding my puppet type activities I'm currently working on some scripts for a Joshua Junebug and Friends VBS program. Well, to be honest I'm having a hard time getting into the writing thing. Ever since high school I've found that I most motivated to write when the deadline is close at hand. ... Yes, I know, I need to be more disiplined. That's my pledge, I will stop procrastinating and get to work.

I'll post more when I have something more completed.

No comments: