Our Mission

Welcome to my blog where I chronicle my efforts in designing and building puppets and their worlds. My hope is that I will contribute to the art of puppetry as I use it to lift up the name of Jesus.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

1st Prairie Dog Puppet

Over the last few days I have completed the first of the prairie dogs for the Prairie Dog Parables show I am working on and he is cute. I haven't come up with a name for him yet so if you have any suggestions I'm open to ideas.



I intentionally didn't take any pictures of the build process. Since I had never built a puppet this shape too much of the whole thing was trial and error for me to feel comfortable committing any of the process to picture or print. Now that I know what I'm doing I'll let you in the the process for the next one.

As I already mentioned I have two more prairie dogs to build. What I am planning to do is set up my web cam and video the process. I haven't decided if I will simply make the videos and then post them or record the process live on my blogtv account. I'll have to get back to you on that.

No comments: