Our Mission

Welcome to my blog where I chronicle my efforts in designing and building puppets and their worlds. My hope is that I will contribute to the art of puppetry as I use it to lift up the name of Jesus.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Prairie Dog Parables

I have begun plans for a new puppet show that I am hoping to use as a one man street show. For this I am creating five new puppets. Three are prairie dogs, one is a wood chuck, and the other is a field mouse. My plan is to adapt several of Jesus' parables and bring them to life in my puppet theatre. Check back to see the progress I make as I build these new characters.

For those wondering whether or not I'll be able to complete the boy puppet I announced a few weeks ago I want to assure you that I have plans for him as well. So its busy, busy, busy in the Bashful Puppet workshop.

No comments: